I can’t ever hear the words “I’m back” without seeing Jack Nicholson’s face at the door, so I wanted to clarify that my declaration was not of the murderous variety, but just to let you know that while I’m not going to be able to blog up to the level that I want, I can am going to try to do the monthly updates AT A MINIMUM.
Here are the updates:
- My husband got a job at the beginning of the year after 10 months of not working! (slightly more income than unemployment, lol)
- Our adoptions were finalized! (losing our foster care payments, but gaining two special needs kids)
- I’m on track to graduate this year!
- Our car is breaking down (my husband is the total champ, filling it with water everyday, instead of paying the $2,000 to get our 11-year-old, 190,000 mile Saturn repaired).
- We’re hoping to move this summer to a place that has storage and a yard (rental – we’re in no position to buy).
There’s the brief update – thanks for hanging in there if you are still reading!